Blogging again

Time for me to blog again after for some time....After i start school i think i stop blogging cause i was busy catching up my homeworks and going clubs meeting..Well my school basicsly have mix race like indian, chinese and malay(very less)...The indians r nice and friendly....So lets get to the main point..This girl in my class, she's ummm a depress girl who is trying to get attention..She would use her depression to get mercy from those teachers...On my first day of school, she cried just because my chemistry teacher patted her shoulder and scolded her...What i think from my opinion she thinks she's the only one being scream aloud...then nvm.On the third or forth day, she told my form teacher she wanted to change seats with the girl infront me..The girl infront me didnt wanted to change but because of our form teacher begged her then she change with her...She did mean stuff after she change with her....But i see her so kelian so i made a deal with her, by making her doing my class chores for 1 months and i would change with her...So after school and also changing seats, when going home, my fren intro me to the geng like hey this is jonathan hua ming jiao jono from sarawak then she was like y jono sounded like dog name??i was like wtf, just because ure depress doesnt mean she get wat she wans and also do wad she wans...The other day, the monitor wasnt in the class, she scream stand up class like a monitor, so teacher thought that she is a monitor, so asked her to read...Then when she started to read it was like dog was chasing her and screaming like everyones there was deaf...OMG u guys could imagine that....
Anyway tired after going dinner....i will tell u the rest tomorrow when i go my nephew house...


JOno

Thursday, January 29, 2009

0 Comments:

Jono Song