My nephew bday

Hey long time didnt blog... ok la not that long but mayb 1 week??or was it less than 1??forgot alrdy it feels like 1...Anyway get to my main point...My nephew 1 Years Old bday...I thought only full moon was important for chinese didnt know 1 years old now is also important...Well there was 12 tables 1 tables sits around 10 people..Cause i am the usher or was it ursher? watever than...i showed my cousin n aunties n uncles their sits....so i roughly knw how many people....But most of the work was done by my nephew's mom cause they only wan to go straight to her and give her ang pao and then knowing their seats...So mine side was kindda empty haha.. and the cake they brought for him it was PIG....Omg the pig was cute... I shall post it in my next post....And my nephew is even cuter than the PIG cake....yes guys its PIG....Anyway allot of my uncles and aunties from rich family and from my mother side wore nice clothings except 1...Dress like a clown cause she have too much make - up...So today running up and down taking cake, taking picture and taking brandy....I will show u the picture i took in the next post i promise....I'm tired now so that will be all...


JOno

Sunday, January 11, 2009

0 Comments:

Jono Song